The Null Device
The Seven Habits of Sensitive, Celibate Men
. Pretty much the "nice guys finish last/chicks dig jerks" argument,
which you've probably seen/heard before.
- Habit One: I'll be her friend first
- Habit Two: I'd better go slow
- Habit Three: Sleeping in the same bed will make us closer
- Habit Four: I don't care, what do you want?
- Habit Five: I'll win her heart with flowers and a poem
- Habit Six: I better apologize
- Habit Seven: Women don't make passes at men who wear glasses
I'd put on a Morrissey album right now, only the computer with my MP3s on it
is being repaired...
There are no comments yet on ""