Ask yourself this:

 If I did not have a name how could I indentify myself? If I had no name, who would I be?

Finally, an easy-to-use guide that indexes from common names to likely diseases
of the internal organs!

http://www.kabalarians.com/articles/your.htm

--nicholas caruso           (represent? opinions self)    => 0.29
  n--@g--.com            (represent? opinions gensym)  => nil

1. The mountain moved and there was no mountain. A bush trembled, bloomed in
  flame. There was no smoke, no fire. A voice arose from the bush. There was no
  voice, no bush. The sky broke where there was no sky.
      (from "The Anti-apocalypse", http://nwlink.com/~taz/apocalypse.html)

----- End of forwarded message from Nick Caruso -----

--
           Andrew C. Bulhak       "Mr. Alphabet says
mailto a--@c--.monash.edu.au          Give me all your money.