Re: psychoceramics: Usenet Quote of the Day

You wrote:

>    FAGGOTS are not C*NTS are not JEWS are not NIGGERS!
>
>    NONE of those groups have anything to do with one another!
>
>    CANNABIS is not CRACK is not HEROIN is not ALCOHOL!
>
>				-- John Grubor  (who else?)
>
>I think that Grubor may well be the next Bob Allisat if he keeps
>this up.  That's quote could be taken as a pretty surreal poem.....

Maybe the $100,000 fine for use a bad words on internet ain't
such a bad idea after all! Just kidding. But if the legislation
passes the author of the above would be subject to the fine
if the Feds decide to prosecute.
--
"Mais ce Dieu, que peut-il pour moi?"
- Gounod's Faust