psychoceramics: Usenet update

Now here's something:  Grubor wants his own "net" -- shared with Boursy
and Allisat -- and he wants the USENET Cabal to agree to finance it!
Surreal doesn't quite cover it.

Newsgroups: alt.drugs.pot,alt.is,news.groups,rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.discordia,alt.censorship,rec.fart,alt.religion.kibology,alt.culture.usenet,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alt,alt.net.personalities
From: drg @ pgh.nauticom.net (Law Doctor)
Subject: Need a closer eye on Grubor (was Re: Protect Our Kids)

[ Article crossposted from alt.alt,alt.cyberpunk,news.admin.net-abuse.misc,alt.is,too,alt.fan.speedbump ]
[ Author was Law Doctor ]
[ Posted on Sun, 10 Dec 1995 10:52:06 GMT ]

Seth Breidbart (s--@p--.com) wrote:
: In article <4a01gs$1--@u--.news.prodigy.com>,
: bill davidsen <d--@t--.com> wrote:
: >
: >| I think that the fact that the grubortroll has no such website in operation is
: >| further evidence that it is a spurious troll. The ego portrayed in this troll
: >| would HAVE to have his own webshrine.

I will get my own web page when I get the Internet.Talk show going.
I will make Howard Stern look like a good boy.
: >
: >May I suggest his own net? Please?

: I think he should share it with Boursy and Allisat.  (I first
: suggested BoursyNet quite a few months ago, as one where he could make
: all the rules he wanted and people could connect only if they agreed
: to play by his rules.  Not surprisingly, it doesn't exist.)

Will cabal finance it?
I am sure that Boursey and Allisat would go along with it.
It MUST be fully-financed and carried by ALL of the ISPs though.
That is the first rule.

The GAB.net (acronym-for-Grubor
                         Allisat
                         Boursey  --G.A.B.net

but aol must agree to NEVER censor any content.

: Seth

DrG
--
DrGod