psychoceramics: Another unhealthy obsession

This woman saw Peter Gabriel at a hotel over two years ago and immediately
fell in love with him.  Since that time she has written poetry and painted
pictures dealing with her obsession, and wears a ring to symbolize her
devotion to him.  She frequently leaves him voice mail (not of it returned,
of course), and is convinced they will be married someday.  This is this
reason why celebrities need bodyguards, I suppose.  Here's here WWW site:

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~mparks/

Andy
|Andrew Davie              |"I'd rather kill a man than a rattlesnake.  Not|
|Biology Department        |because I hate men, or love rattlesnakes, it's |
|Boise State University    |more a question of proportion."  -Edward Abbey |

|*Notice: Unsolicited commercial email is subject to archival fee of $200  |
|US per message--mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.*               |