psychoceramics: Tributes to me on TV

Speaking of local kooks, here in Boston we have root.  root strongly
feels that some items reported in the local papers, TV news, etc.
are directly related to him/her/it.  root primarily posts to
ne.general, but likes to throw in the odd crosspost (sometimes
very odd) as well.

We've just had a blizzard here, and as I sit confined in my
Cambridge condo, it's nice to know that someone's found a
positive aspect to this miserable weather.

In article <s--@t--.roman.org>, root@tailor.roman.org
(root) wrote:

:The weather forecasters on at least one local Boston television station
:have begun putting bogus high and low-tide times and predicted temperatures
:up as part of their snow emergency `forecasts'.  The figures they use have
:the interesting property that they fit into my numerology.  Now, that's
:what I call a real tribute to me, that and the bogus information concerning
:the Tower airplane crash in New York City.

Nancy McNelly                  http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly
                        the online Mayan hieroglyphic syllabary