psychoceramics: Bill Gates

Whether Joan Brewer is a psychoceramic or not, I don't know, but a close
friend of mine recently had an encounter with The Bill during his recent
book tour.  Gates had given a talk at a major southern california university
promoting his book (my friend described the talk as essentially content
free).  Afterward, my friend's department chair had arranged a one-on-one
meeting with The Bill with the intent of extracting a hoped for large donation.

The encounter could be best described as strange.  The Bill seemed to be
answering different questions than the ones he was asked and to be generally
sort of disconnected from reality.  Whether this was due to the general
stress of being on tour or whether it was just The Bill, I don't know but
my friend came away with a case of "The Willies" (or maybe "The Billies").

							spl