psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #36

> From: n--@a--.bu.edu (N.A.F. McNelly)
> Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 14:36:39 -0500
> Subject: psychoceramics: Tributes to me on TV

> Speaking of local kooks, here in Boston we have root.  root strongly
> feels that some items reported in the local papers, TV news, etc.
> are directly related to him/her/it.  root primarily posts to
> ne.general, but likes to throw in the odd crosspost (sometimes
> very odd) as well.

> In article <s--@t--.roman.org>, root@tailor.roman.org
> (root) wrote:

Ah, Mr. Roman.  Also an occasional staple figure on news.software.readers,
where he can be seen accusing people of deliberately witholding the TIN
documentation from him.  (Apparently, Lycos is a bit difficult for him
to master.)

Interestingly, 'roman.org' is a bogus domain.  I've been sorely tempted
to ante up the $150 to register it to myself.

--
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Nathan J. Mehl -- BBN Planet System Operations -- n--@b--.com