psychoceramics: Would you like to try drinking /my/ water?

This reminds me of the Benveniste palaver about homeopathy (the row
involving Nature and James Randi).  Spotted on alt.folklore.urban.

			  <forwards drowned>

| For a better understanding of the
| importance of water structure, let's take a look at an article in
| Health Science & Technology BULLETIN
| Vol. 486 Dec. 1994:
|
| Water plays a far greater part in our bodies' functioning than most of
| us realize. Our need for it is second only to our need for air. In
| fact, the average human body contains four to five quarts of water and
| approximately 10 trillion cells. Water is responsible for the
| nourishment and detoxification of these cells. It's vital for energy
| production, movement and thought. Research has proven that the cells
| require a certain type of water in order to communicate with each
| other."
|
| The water within our bodies that provides all of the cell's needs is
| called biowater. Biowater is not like tap water, rain or mineral
| water. It has a particular characteristic which allows it to pass
| freely through cell walls, delivering nutrients and removing toxins.
| It is clustered. Scientifically, that means the water molecules are
| held together in small bunches. Under a microscope, tap water has
| little definition.
|
| Water that has been treated by reverse-osmosis has a definite shape.
|
| Distilled water is yet again different in shape.
|
| Clustered distilled water takes on the look of a snowflake.
|
| The body functions by using chemicals. However, the trillions of cells
| in the body communicate with one another by sending and receiving
| electrical impulses. The transmitters and receivers are the water
| clusters within the cell.
| When we are young, there is an abundance of water molecules in our
| cells. Beyond that, the water molecules are clustered into small,
| highly mobile structures.
| As we age, the movement of water in and out of our cells slows down
| and water becomes bound within the cells. In addition, cell integrity
| can be compromised by poor diet, pollution, stress, alcohol and
| smoking, as well as continual attack from metabolic toxins known as
| free radicals. In other words, the bodies' "communication" system
| slows down. As a result, the cells no longer perform their critical
| metabolic functions efficiently and we begin to dehydrate.
| The study of cellular signal transduction has for years pointed to the
| need for a replacement of biowater as we age.
|
| Nourishment with the Water of Your Youth
| The research of Dr. Lee Lorenzen has brought forth a process through
| which biowater can be re-created. Water can be clustered into the form
| our bodies need most.
| Aqua Resonance is water that has been clustered to improve metabolic
| efficiency and nutrient absorption back into the cells of the human
| body. Using sophisticated magnetic resonance, laser and ceramic
| technology, Dr. Lorenzen has succeeded in producing micro-clustered
| water with the same properties of youthful biowater.
| Because of the clustering, the solution works electronically within
> [...]

- --
Robin Stephenson.      (send email with subject `send pgp key' for pgp key)
Refrigerate After Opening