psychoceramics: Re: Crank Index?

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.960112091926.17773B-1--@k--.aau.dk>,
Dieter Britz <b--@k--.aau.dk> wrote:
> A few months ago, someone posted to sci.physics.fusion an amusing piece,
> outlining what I think was called the Crank Index, or maybe Crackpot Index.
> It is a system of points you get for various claims, the more you get the
> more you qualify as a crank/crackpot. I remember there were a lot of points
> for saying that Einstein was wrong.

I remember it as well but only remember a couple of items (out of about 20)
Some were things like saying Einstein/relativity/Newton were wrong, but one was
favorable comparison of self to Einstein/Newton.  One item was following up
to one's own posts.  Lots of points for saying the "established" science
community was trying to "suppress" the crank's wonderful ideas.

> Unfortunately, I foolishly wiped this gem and went on. Now I'd like to get
> it again. Does anyone know where this comes from and where I can get it?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -- Dieter Britz  alias  b--@k--.aau.dk

-Mike