psychoceramics: More character studies from A. P.

>From Archimedes.P--@D--ARTMOUTH.EDUThu Jan 25 00:09:47 1996
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 03:29:45 GMT
 Lovelock, JAMES LOVELOCK

Believes the Earth has some self regulatory power. Calls it Gaia. James
never thought far enough into the distant future to realize there will
be a "born again Earth" that is, humanity will reorbit Earth and
reorbit the other planets to make multiple Earths. Such future work
dismisses and shoots down his idea of a Gaia. Indeed, it is truly a
pity so few people who call themselves scientists ever study or do well
with a subject known Logic.  But what the heck, might as well make a
pile of money on a false idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 03:41:21 GMT
 Mayr, ERNST MAYR

  I am sure Mr. Mayr is a sweet old man, and I doubt that he can ever
come to  consider or read or comprehend the Quantum Mechanics of Bell
Inequality as the answer of biological progression and not the fakery
of bio-evolution.
  Science views: staunch advocate of Evolution theory. Has had a total
lack luster career in biology because never bothered to try to
understand that the Bell Inequality of Quantum Mechanics proves that
bio- evolution is nothing more than an algorithm,  just as the
uniformitarianism principle in geology was an algorithm.

   Mr. Mayr is blamed for the furtherance of science by terms. Biology,
bereft of new and true ideas and concepts is driven to a grist mill of
just making up a lot of terms and pretending that these terms have
science reality. This is like philosophy where they make up new terms
and go around pretending sentences with these terms have any real
meaning.
Now, where did my copy of the crackpot index get to....

    David Fleck                      (d--@u--.uog.edu)
    Division of Natural Sciences     (671)735-2795/2780 fax:734-1299
    University of Guam               13.5N lat. 144.7E long.
    Mangilao, Guam 96923 USA         Time   : GMT+10    EST+15