psychoceramics: Farrakhan

Here are some excerpts from Farrakhan's speech at the million
man march.  The entire speech can be found at
<http://www.cnn.com/US/9510/megamarch/10-16/transcript/index.html>

There, in the middle of this mall is the Washington Monument, 555 feet
high.  But if we put a one in front of that 555 feet, we get 1555, the
year that our first fathers landed on the shores of Jamestown, Virginia
as slaves.

In the background is the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorial, each one of
these monuments is 19 feet high.

Abraham Lincoln, the sixteenth president.  Thomas Jefferson, the third
president, and 16 and three make 19 again.  What is so deep about this
number 19?  Why are we standing on the Capitol steps today?  That number
19 -- when you have a nine you have a womb that is pregnant.  And when
you have a one standing by the nine, it means that there's something
secret that has to be unfolded.

Now, we're almost finished.  I want to take one last look at the word
atonement.

The first four letters of the word form the foundation; "a-t-o-n".  .  .
"a-ton", "a-ton".  Since this obelisk in front of us is representative
of Egypt.  In the 18th dynasty, a Pharaoh named Akhenaton, was the first
man of this history period to destroy the pantheon of many gods and
bring the people to the worship of one god.  And that one god was
symboled by a sun disk with 19 rays coming out of that sun with hands
holding the Egyptian Ankh - the cross of life.  A-ton.  The name for the
one god in ancient Egypt.  A- ton, the one god.  19 rays.  Look at your
scripture.

A woman, remember the nine, means somebody pregnant, with an idea.  But,
in this case, its a woman pregnant with a male child destined to rule
the nations with a rod of iron.  God is standing over her womb, and this
child will be like the day sun, and he will say "I am the light of the
world." Hands coming out of that sun, come unto me all ye that are heavy
laden.  I'm gonna give you rest, but I'm gonna give you life, because I
am the resurrection and the life and if you believe in me, though you
are dead, yet shall you live again.

You're dead, Black man.  But if you believe in the god who created this
sun of truth and of light with 19 rays, meaning he's pregnant with God's
spirit, God's life, God's wisdom.  Abraham Lincoln's statue, 19 feet
high, 19 feet wide.  Jefferson, 19 feet high, 16 (OFF-MIKE) and the
third president, 19.  Standing on the steps of the Capitol, in the light
of the sun.  Offering life to a people who are dead.

Black man, the a-ton represents the one God.  In the Koran, Muhammad is
called a light giving son.  So if you look at the aton, add an "e" to
it, and separate the "a" from the next four letters and you get the word
a tone.

Atone means sound.  And "a", the first letter of the alphabet and the
first letter of the numerical system is one.  So "a" equals one.  So "a"
sound means when you hear the "a" tone, you will hear the right sound.
And when you hear the right sound from the one God calling you to divine
life, you will respond.  So what is the "a" tone?  In music, a equals
440 vibrations.  How long have we been in America?  Four hundred and
forty years.

Well, in the 440th year, from the one God, the aton will come the a tone
and all of us got to tune up our lives by the sound of the a tone.
Because we've got to atone for all that we have done wrong.  And when
you atone, if you take the "t" and couple it with the "a" and hyphenate
it, you get at one.  So when you atone you become at one.  At one with
who?  The aton or the one God.  Because you heard the a tone and you
tuned up your life and now you're ready to make a new beginning.

--
		David Aspinwall	a--@p--.com	408-524-3094