Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 11:08:41 GMT
From: Archimedes Plutonium <Archimedes.Plutonium @ DARTMOUTH.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list ETHOLOGY <ETHOLOGY--@S--EARN.SUNET.SE>
Subject: Re: CLONING HUMANS; NUCLEAR REPLACEMENT METHOD, patent pending PAF

                        ABSTRACT
  We grow a human embryo in a carrier uterus.  We carry out this
operation right inside the uterus.  When the embryo is at the 2 cell
ball stage of development, we by means of electronic micropipette
remove the cell nucleus of the 2 cells and reinsert as fast as our
machinery allows, two identical nucleuses of the clone donor. We seek
patent rights on the "Electronic Micropipetter" under separate patent
applications. We like to use the optimum nuclei of cells for the donor
as possible, in consideration of (1) embryo sequencing (2) cytoplasm
imprinting (3) cell wall and cytoplasm interruption (4) nuclear
replacement in general. Once the replacement is complete, we have not
long to wait for the 4 cell ball nucleus stage of development.  At the
4 cell ball stage, and even the 8 cell ball stage is practical, of
development, we fission or cleave the 4 cell ball into 'identical
twins'.  Or if the mother is strong capable and willing we fission the
4 (or 8) cell ball into quadruplets. We then sew the mother-to-be back
up.