Re: psychoceramics: Off-Topic

At 6:30 pm 5/3/96, N.A.F. McNelly wrote:
>Well, I warned you.  This is off-topic, but it's a case of one
>mailing list needing to check out a theory using a mailing list
>on a totally different subject as a control group (and Psychoceramics
>_is_ different).
>
>So, if you have a minute, quickly scribble a human head in profile.
>It doesn't have to be any good - a fast doodle will do.  After you
>finish, read the following 2 questions & send the answers to me
>I'll let you know what it's all about in a couple of weeks.
>
>spoiler*********************************************************
>
>spoiler*********************************************************
>
>spoiler*********************************************************
>
>spoiler*********************************************************
>
>spoiler*********************************************************
>
>1.  Is the head facing left or right?
Right
>2.  Are you right- or left-handed?
Ambidextrous.

>Thanks for your trouble,
>Nancy

>Nancy McNelly                    |
>                                 |        May the ta'ho'olob
>http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/     |       who voted for the CDA
>Mayan hieroglyphic syllabary     |       haway sotz'ob tz'isob.

Dave Pigott                                                Longstanton House
Product Manager, Electronic Publishing                           Longstanton
Harlequin Ltd.                                                     Cambridge
Phone: 01954 785404                                               CB4 5BU UK
Fax: 01954 785444                              e-mail: d--@h--.co.uk
                                               Web: http://www.harlequin.com
OneWorld Online:                                    http://www.oneworld.org/