psychoceramics: Forwarded mail...

> From x--@x--.edu Sat Mar  9 10:21:58 1996
> Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 19:23:40 -0500
> To: q--@d--.apana.org.au
> From: x--@x--.edu (xxxxx)
>
> I could get in big trouble for this but...
>
> The Secret Martian Base
> http://www.grfn.org/~eric/smb.htm
>
> xxxxxx

The x's are my own work, not that of my bashful correspondent -
of whom I've never heard, incidentally. My guess is that I got
this because my name's up there next to Cosma Shalizi's on
Hyper-Weirdness by WWW homepage, and that this is a submission
for listing. In any case, smb.htm says, in part:

"The Secret Martian Base is dedicated to providing victims of alien
abductions and encounters with effective psycho-therapy techniques which
have proven effective in reducing PTS (Post Traumatic Stress) Syndrome.
Through the use of alien iconography and archetype therapy, victims come
to alleviate the worst effects of their experiences, many with complete
remission of symptoms.

"The Secret Martian Base is also home to <A HREF="ufo.htm">The UFO Museum,</A>
a resource center dedicated to the scientific collection of alien artifacts
and maintenance of the only testing lab in the U.S. dedicated to scientific
research in the alien studies area. Functioning alongside The Museum is the
<A HREF="watch.htm">Earthwatch Foundation</A> which aids in collecting
evidence as well as providing an anonymous forum for agents in the field
who might otherwise be denied a voice..."

--
-mitch
http://desire.apana.org.au/~qix