[Re: psychoceramics: Structural Model Of Personality]

> From a--@y--.cc.monash.edu.au Wed Mar 20 14:41:47 1996
>
> George Hammond, he of the Cartesian Universe, is well known.
> There is a page on him in the Kooks Museum
> (http://www.teleport.com/~dkossy/hammond.html).
> Now I see he's on the Net...

> > >alright- I've published it in the refereed international
> > >literature and even been invited by the chairman of the committee
> > >on foreign relations for the APA to speak for 30 minutes at the
> > >XXVIth International Congress of Psychology in Montreal this
> > >July.  But they don't really know what it is, and I'm not even
> > >convinced that they care.

> > >  Now I've found it (see http://www.ccsnet.com/prep for copies of
> > >my published papers) and this is the scientific equivalent of

I've checked this out, and it's kosher. He has actually got the
Cartesian Theory into legitimate academic psychological
publication. Seemingly at the expense of some of the more "controversial"
elements, but I'm going to go and look at this in
proper detail now.

--
GendeRending MWOWMAN Pete/Charlotte. We Specialize in:
SplURGEnetics, ProDuctility, McICKY-MALIS and ErraTics.