From: Archimedes.Plutonium @ dartmouth.edu (Archimedes Plutonium)
Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.sci.physics.plutonium,sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag
Subject: Re: Undiscovered planets beyond Pluto; SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN
 Mar96
Date: 23 Mar 1996 04:15:27 GMT

In article <4it3q4$u--@n--.iol.ie>
David Byrden <g--@i--.ie> writes:

> Archimedes.P--@d--.edu (Archimedes Plutonium) wrote:
>
> >  With my new theory in hand I am keen to look into astronomy for
> >evidence in support.
>

>     Don't forget to ignore all the evidence against!
>

>                                     David

  You must be new to sci.physics hierarchy. Here we discover the true
theories of the universe and then we, if we have the ambition, go out
and teach Nature how to obey our theories. This way of doing science is
much more interesting and powerful than the old way because we must get
more active and actively involved with our theory. The old way of
physics, say under Newton or Maxwell were too passive of a enterprise.
You must admit that teaching Nature how to obey a newly discovered Law
is much more difficult than just dreaming-up, then mathematizing and
discovering the Laws of physics.