Re: psychoceramics: Dear Ernie

Romana Machado,

RE:
>I drink only FIVE glasses of CLEAN WATER a day.
>Does this mean I can be TRUSTED half-way?

>just checking,

Depends on the size of the glasses. The 10-12 amount I provide is not
an "absolute" measure. The trusted formula is 1/2 ounce for every pound
of body weight to maximize the normal removal of wastes and toxins. Other
fluid intake cannot be substituted because of the amount of additional
material it contains might be a "wash" for the fluid used.

I weigh a bit over 200 lbs. so I must drink at least three quarts of
water daily. I carry a 33.8 fluid ounce bottle to work each day filled
with Poland Springs water. Poland Springs water has been cleaned. I drink
a bottle before and after work, as well, but not all at once.

Toxin poisoning is a real concern in terms of its affects on mental
functioning and status. Our "controls" against toxic contamination for
humans are very loose. Even worse for animals raised or otherwise used as
food.

Clean water is the most essential part of our diet. This simple fact is
generally overlooked in the manner it is usually implemented. Perhaps 90%
or more illness could be eliminated from human experience if we all just
drank enough clean water. Unfortunately, one has to purchase clean water
today. Tap water, well water, and untreated spring water is too impure.

Yet clean water is truly the substance of the fountain of youth (and health
& sanity). There are about 10 more dietary "rules" but water is number one
and so far ahead of all the rest that just drinking "enough" clean water
will have nearly "miraculous" results.

The question raised in the signature is hypothetical, however.

Regards,

Ernie