psychoceramics: UNAtheories

I was making a collection of Unabomber-arrest conspiracy theories
for a friend and thought I'd pass them on (sorry, but I had already
stripped off the headers - these all came from different newsgroups).

My personal theory is that Elvis engineered everything to distract
attention from Lisa Marie's divorce.

- Nancy

>I can't be the only person to realize what has happened.  Let me give you
>some hints.  First, the feds had the Unabomber under observation for many
>months now.  Don't you think it is some unbelievable coincidence that
>they decided to arrest him on the very day that Ron Brown's plane
>crashed?  Because of these two events the news has been practically wall
>to wall Brown/Unabomber.  Do I have to give the next hint?  Well, for you
>slow folks out there, what are the chances that these two things,
>possibly the two biggest news stories of the year just happen to have
>fallen on the day that Clinton's name has come up during the Whitewater
>trial???  Coincidence?  Well if Clinton didn't have something to do with
>the plane going down, then there really was a Holocaust where millions of
>Jews were killed.

>Kind of interesting how this "arrest" happened the same day as
>the disappereance of that plane in Bosnia.  I did notice that
>the Brown story kind of took backstage to the Unabomber story.
>Now, considering that many believe the Unabomber is a fabrication,
>it kind of makes one go hmmmmm.

>If you saw the look on the unabomber's face as the man led him into his
>court appointed jail cell you'll understand from whence this comes.
>
>My theory:
>The unabomber is a dupe of Federal Express, spreading terror throughout
>the US Postal System, for only one hideous purpose...to get more people
>to use overnight delivery.  And when he threatened to expose the whole
>thing, FedEx pulled the friggin plug and set him up for the man.
>
>Did you see how fake that family was? Plants...FBfrgginI plants.
>
>My guess is that they'll strike some kinda deal. Minimum security cell
>for silence...that sorta thing.  Because if this ever...EVER...comes
>out, it'll bring down the WHOLE FRIGGIN INFRASTRUCTURE!
>
>You heard it here first

Nancy McNelly                    |
                                 |        May the ta'ho'olob
http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/     |       who voted for the CDA
Mayan hieroglyphic syllabary     |       haway sotz'ob tz'isob.