psychoceramics: Stuff you probably didn't know

The following doc was edited by me for reasons of, well, not clarity exactly,
more just length.  The full text can be found at

http://linex3.linex.com/ufo/schneid.html

A Lecture By Phil Schneider: May 1995 =====================================
Phil Schneider, a very brave man, recently lost his life due to what appeared
to be a military-style execution in January 1996... According to some
sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil
Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building
underground bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight
between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce
underground base.

In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven
months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously
worked. This man's final acts should not go unnoticed.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"It is because of the horrendous structure of the federal government that I
feel directly imperiled *not* to tell anybody about this material. How long I
will be able to do this is anybody's guess....

I have helped build two main bases in the United States that have
some significance as far as what is called the New World Order. The first
base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico. I was involved in 1979 in a firefight
with alien humanoids, and I was one of the survivors. I'm probably the only
talking survivor you will ever hear. Two other survivors are under close
guard. I am the only one left that knows the
detailed files of the entire operation. Sixty-six secret service agents, FBI,
Black Berets and the like, died in that firefight. I was there...

Part of what I am going to tell you is probably going to be very unbelievable
[NO KIDDIN'!--BW]...

The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this
amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground
military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground
military bases in the United States.

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since
the early 1940's. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases
are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed
magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2.  Richard Souder, a Ph.D
architect, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number
of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In Idaho, there
are 11 of them.

"The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are
basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 [I
love the precision there--BW] cubic miles in size. They have laser drilling
machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The Black
Projects sidestep the authority of Congress, which as we know is illegal...

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government
decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty
with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically
made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test
their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give
details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain
until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was
the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was
involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at
Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over
2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes
in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large
sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock
samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I
was headed down there, we found outselves amidst a large cavern that was full
of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At
that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after
this started, and all of them got killed. We had surpised a whole underground
base of existing
aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a
long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is
behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

"Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box
on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt
radiation. I have had cancer because of that....

"Now, I am very worried about the activity of the the federal government.
They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell
the truth in regard to alien matters. I can go on and on. I can tell you that
I am rather disgruntled [!!!--BW]. Recently, I knew someone who lived near
where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at
Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars... He came in to
see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner
cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal
government to build 107,200 full-length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of
shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project... Bethlehem
Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He
showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right.
If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about
15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the
federal government [I think this is a conservative estimate--BW].... These
people are god-less, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You
can get fined up to $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school.

...Some of you might ask what the "space shuttle" is "shuttling". Large
ingots of special metals that are milled in space and cannot be produced on
the surface of the earth. They need the near vaccum of outer space to produce
them. We are not even being told anything close to the truth...  Up until
several weeks ago, I was employed by the U.S. government with a Ryolite-38
clearance factor - one of the highest in the world. I believe the Star Wars
program is there solely to act as a buffer to prevent alien attack - it has
nothing to do with the "cold war", which was only a toy to garner money from
all the people....

"The federal government has now invented an earthquake device. I am a
geologist, and I know what I am talking about [Oh.--BW]....It is a Tesla
device that is being used for evil purposes. The black budget programs have
subverted science as we know it. Look at AIDA, invented by the National
Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois in 1972...They used the glandular
excretions of animals, humans and alien humanoids [!!!--BW] to create the
virus. These alien humanoids the government is
hobnobbing with are the worst news. There is absolutely no defense against
their germs - none.

Right now, I am dying of cancer that I contracted because of my work for the
federal government... Eleven of my best friends in the last 22 years have
been murdered. Eight of the murders were called "suicides." Before I went to
talk in Las Vegas, I drove a friend down to Joshua Tree, near 29 Palms. I
drove into the mountains in order to get to Needles, California, and I was
followed by two government E-350 vans with G-14 plates, each with a couple of
occupants, one of which had an Uzi...."