psychoceramics: Re: instead of newsgroups

>From: d--@n--.com (Anton Sherwood)
>Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 20:53:42 -0700
>Subject: psychoceramics: instead of newsgroups

[various stuff deleted]

>Thus, while users with narrow interests form tight clusters indifferent
>to the outer universe, those with broader interests, by exerting their
>"gravity" (positive and negative) on multiple clusters, define the
>large-scale structure of this Sphere of Interests.
>
>(I know this is off-charter, so if anyone wants to discuss it,
>let's take it elsewhere)

On the contrary, if this had been posted somewhere else, odds are it would
have been re-posted to psychoceramics...it's just a shame that the Templars
couldn't be involved in some way.

John Tynes   r--@h--.com      []     "If he died in Memphis,
http://www.halcyon.com/rev/       []     wouldn't that be cool?"
Pagan Publishing                  []          -The Replacements,
& Daedalus Entertainment          []              "Alex Chilton"
-see my role-playing game (PUPPETLAND) at the WWW address above-