psychoceramics: BYZANTINE EMPIRE (fwd)

Thought y'all might be interested in this...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 18:48:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: TEKNOTRADE <TEKNOTRADE @ ischianet.it>
To: x--@u--.edu
Subject: BYZANTINE EMPIRE

Dear Sir,
Here is the KING OF ARMS office of the "BYZANTINE EMPIRE" actually
governed by H.M.I.R. PETER III Paleologus, Prince of Byzance.
We are interested to cooperate with all the International Organizations
involved in HERALDRY field, also because the BYZANTINE EMPEROR is today
fully in charge of the "FONS HONORUM", coming to Him as per legitime and
continuous Genealogy.
We are ready to offer to you more details on demand to our email or :
Ph. +39.80.5429119
Fax +39.80.5428425

Best regards

H.EX. Dott. Ing. Gianfranco LIUZZI