From: Eliyehowah <elijah @ execpc.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian,talk.religion.misc,talk.origins,sci.skeptic,alt.religion.christian,alt.christnet,talk.religion.misc,alt.christnet.bible,alt.blasphemy,alt.catastrophism,alt.conspiracy,talk.atheism,alt.philosophy.debate
Subject: THE HOUR HERE:  those scoffing and those laughing at me
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 18:32:19 +0000

43 more days to complete the wall
48 days til God's kingdom
57 days til Atonement

Today is the date Ab 12 of which
in the 82nd year of God's government
whose foundation was relaid in 537 BC
and no wall went up until someone 82 years
later found it something to mourn to the king
(Persia) about in 455 BC, then was commisioned
to go in 455 BC and build that wall for 52 days
from Ab 3 until Elul 25.
On Elul 25 that wall will be finished.
Yet it was not inaugerated until the New Year
of Rosh Hoshana....5 days later...48 days from now.

No doubt as I can ALWAYS predict, the foolish
are taking these signs of the end...these specific days
in which things WILL end as if they are my claims
of destruction on September 14 (Rosh Hoshana).
As liars that they are, and that they enjoy being,
their embellishing of my words beforehand
is done so they can cry out false prophet after Sep 14.
ALL WITNESSES of my words know what I
have warned and that these persons will as
always act presumptuously for dates preceding
the final hour. My site since January has proven
that no sign will be given until Yom Kippur and
no sign will be complete until the destruction
starting on Passover. Now correct me as you do,
but Yom Kippur is 9 days after the Sep 14 New Year.
and I wish others to know that I have already had
six jackasses make reference to my first day
of God's government as my predicting that date
is the End of the world. Clearly they dont read.
They live not to educate but to destroy others
by criticizing all various forms of educations.
(I do not feel destroyed by them, but rather I refer
to their intent to destroy what others speak,
and also destroy those who cant hear over their big mouths.)

Hurry, seek your salvation....for in 57 days
the Church will make sacrifice for atonement
of your error as Jesus did. There are two goats...
one to bear the sins of you people.
One went into the wilderness as did John
and the other is to be sacrificed.
I am a voice crying out in the wilderness.
Take warning for it is by the authority of
the antiChrist ruling since his established
World Government which I correctly warned you
of would take place in 1990. He is the one
who like Pontius and Herod kills the Church
at the request of the religious priests and churches.
As was sent as warning to Bush regarding reelection
in 1992...the blood of the holy ones will be on the hands
of the President in 1996 as Jesus' blood was .

As regards kings heeding warning...Nabonidus heeded
Daniel's warning of death by Cyrus. Knowing that Cyrus
was coming (whoever that Persian Cyrus may be), Nabonidus
left the ruling of Babylon to his son Belshazzar.
Belshazzar was killed the night Babylon was destroyed.
Thus the one who wishes to wash his hands of blood
as Nabonidus did wisely rather than as Pontius did
hypocritically, should resign his Presidency.