psychoceramics: Asymmetrical Planets

after a long quiet spell, the hollow earthers are back on the trail.
_
From: Jan Lamprecht on Sun, Aug 4, 1996 4:44 PM
Subject: Asymmetrical Planets & Neith - Venus's m

Lew, Billy & All;

Lineaments...
More notes: Apparently several of the Mariner missions to Mars
show a system of "lineaments" in the region of the HELLAS BASIN
and the SOUTH POLAR BASIN. It seems these were caused by stresses -
"tectonic" movement. Of interest too, is the mention of a SOUTH POLAR
BASIN (Hole?)

Planetary Asymmetry...
Billy, this ought to get YOUR nipples hard!

I think we can safely add this to our theory. I've been coming
upon MANY MANY references in Scientific literature to the
asymmetry of ALL PLANETS. This includes the Earth, our Moon, Mars -
and every other planetary body. Bottom line: Planets are not exactly
round. In fact, they seem to have an "opposite side" problem. Example:
Every continent on the earth has, on the OPPOSITE side of the planet
a SEA BED. 90%+ of the Earth's surface matches up to this exactly. In
the case of the Moon, the crust near the Earth is thinner than that on
the far side.  On Mars, the Southern hemisphere is on average 3 km
(10,000 ft) higher than the Northern hemisphere. In fact, all planets
and moons are asymmetrical.  This turns out to be a major Solar system
wide anomally - and unexplained by any current theory...

Suggested solution: Expanding Planets (when the Inner Sun hollows out
the planet).

Logic: The entire planet becomes like a pressure-cooker/boiler.
The pressure builds up and begins expanding the planet. Volcanoes
form, lava spews out - but the buildup of pressure will continue until
eventually enough holes, cracks, etc form which can reduce the
pressure inside. The Inner Sun might be slightly off centre, and also
the crust around it will not be EXACTLY the same, thus, different
parts of the planet will be weaker (slightly) than others. The weaker
parts will give way MORE than the thicker parts. The weaker parts will
rise further than the thicker/stronger parts.  (Compare this with the
theory of isostasy: Ocean beds have higher than expected gravity &
mountains lower than expected gravity - Lew what do you think of
this?)

The very weak parts will blow.  To me this would account for ALL
asymmetry. IOW, it is *IMPOSSIBLE* for any body to possibly be
SYMMETRICAL. Added to this are OTHER studies about the non-random
distribution of the continents on earth. All this suggests that
plate-tectonics is a load of old cods! I've also be coming upon
references doubting the accuracy of the measurements of continental
drift - so there's much to be pleased about.

It is entirely possible that planets will not always have 2 holes. 2
holes makes sense where the planet is rotating relatively quickly when
it forms, and it's somewhat flattened (even slightly). If the Inner
Sun is centred nicely then the 2 weakest points on the
planet will be at it's north & south geographic poles (at time of
formation). But for planets where those conditions are not met, it is
entirely possible for a single enormous hole to be blown in the
weakest side of the planet (several Moons in the solar system are like
this).  Added to this could be other possibilities.

I'd guess that first, cracks appear, then volcanoes form, then
finally, one or more holes is blown in the sides of the planet.
The cracks then become fault lines in the future.

I have wondered whether it might be possible for a planet to have 3 or
more holes. I wouldn't rate it likely, but in the case of Venus I've
been wondering about such a scenario.

Re: Geographic polar holes...
I stated that the holes are at the geographic poles at the time of the
formation of the planet - but beyond that, these holes might move.
IOW, "Polar Wandering". This is the term used by scientists. I've come
across speculations of "Polar Wandering" regarding the Moon (estimated
4-5 times), Mars & a number of other planets. What interests me are
the hints (unlike on Earth), of the Poles moving PHYSICALLY, of this
being evident from the analysis of the photographic evidence. (e.g. in
the case of Mars).

On Earth, scientists get away with talking of "polar reversals"
and implying it is purely a magnetic thing. The fact that the
South pole was once in the Sahara desert, and the North pole at
another time on North America - is explained away by means of
plate tectonics.  Funny how these ASA's pooh pooh the idea of Pole
Shifts on Planet Earth - yet they are happy to speculate about the
unthinkable on Mars, etc...

Warm, moist air inside Mars...
Lew, there is a phenomenon called the "searchlight" phenomenon. It
occurs only in the Martian north polar region. It consists of a
strange deposit of ice which covers everything - but in a purely
linear fashion, fanning out from a central point.  See SEARCH.PCX. The
Searchlight is the white triangular deposit which is purely linear
regardless of the underlying terrain. If you (or Steve or anyone else)
comes across any further "Searchlight" photos, let me know. This is
merely a B&W copy from a book. It's not a good copy. I've been
thinking of an explanation for it (it is so bizarre that no one has
dared to try to explain it). Of course, perhaps someone else will come
up with something better.  For the time being I'm thinking of
explaining it as moist air coming out from inside Mars, out through
the polar entrance, then freezing.  A crucial issue is why it does
this in fanned out straight lines - which to me might point to it
coming out of a hole and fanning outwards.

Martian canals, Lunar canals, bloody canals EVERYWHERE!....
Apparently the Moon has also had a FEW canals (up to 50 I think) - and
they behaved just like those on Mars! I was toying with the idea that
perhaps the Martians are terraforming the outside of Mars! But then
I'd have to say the same thing for the Moon - and even I find that a
bit tough. The canals seem to remain a mystery - every theory I come
up with also falls short on one point or another. It's not important
to us, but I thought I might get lucky... It nevertheless fascinates
me anyway.

Neith - Venus's missing moon....
Did you know that many astronomers saw and recorded a MOON for
Venus?  It was called Neith. It was seen many times by many
astronomers - then it disappeared! It's distance from Venus was
measured, etc..... and it hasn't been seen for a century!  This
Solar system of ours seems to be ever a changing.  Records of
Neith sightings go back to 1645.  Where is Vulcan for example? Neith
was seen many more times than Vulcan. It was the size of our Moon, or
slightly bigger.....