>H THEORY WHICH MAY BE SOMEWHAT TRANSHUMAN

Transhuman Mailing List

I have a little hypothesis that I'd like to throw out to members of this
discussion list.  I am a student of the estoeric sciences: theosophy, "I AM"
Temple, etc., and for twenty years I was unaware of exactly what it was I
was reading.  Now this year, my twenty-first year of study (and living) I
found a new concept underlying what I had been reading all along. What I'd
like to know is whether or not you think this hypothesis "fits" in this
transhuman discussion list or not.

The gist of the hypothesis simply put includes some new concepts for the
western mind.  It includes

1. Globe Chain

2. Shistas

3. Rounds and Races

4. Life-Waves

What happens is this:  There are seven life-waves going around the seven
globes of the earth globe chain.  Other planets have their own globe chains.
The globe we are currently on is the fourth and is the most material of the
seven, while the other globes are paired on three levels, both ahead and
behind of the earth.  The life-waves, one for each kingdom (seven here also)
move in progression, so that at any one time there is one (and only one)
major life-wave on a globe. Since the animal and plant life-waves are ahead
of our own, they are on globes 5 and 6 respectively.  There is even a book
written from the point of view of our seventh race of humanity (fictional,
of course) where names have been found for some of the globes in the chain.
Peculiarly, the fifth globe is called Andlang. (Switch a few letters and
you're left with England (sort of).)

What we have left on our globe that appear to be plants and animals are what
this theory calls: shistas.  Shista means remainder and is a confusing
concept which many theosophical writers have attempted to explain.
Generally, it is felt that the life is sleeping, and what we have is merely
a form or empty shell, which for all practical purposes we can do with what
we like.  All of this was familiar to me, but without the next information,
made little difference.

The next idea is the new one and came to me through different studies,
studies of the "I Am" Temple decree books which date to about the 1930s.
Through reading these books, I finally came to terms with some of the ideas
in a manner that may have shed some light on the above.

What could be happening is that the way that man was able to take a material
form is that during the first three races of his existence, mankind and the
animal kingdom had great exchanges of energy.  The animal life-wave was at
the point in their cycle that they wished to ascend, spiritualize, leave
this globe of the chain.  We aided this by working for the opposite goal.
It was our time to materialize and to take form here on earth. As the
animals' energy is to ascend and our energy to descend we could accomplish
this in three stages.  First, man hovered over the highest of the animal
forms (what we know as the dinosaurs), second man and animal are at equal
level of "innerness" but the form is under the direction of the humans and
rapidly transforming.  The inner animal is under the direction of the
highest spirit, which is where he is going next.  The next or third stage
has man present, alongside of the animal shistas (which have been able to
change drastically into mammals) where the animal spirit is only hovering at
the highest level, perhaps learning but exerting little influence.  It is
easy to picture this as one above the other, both at the same level, and
then a switch of places.  First they are attracted, somewhat conjoined, and
then going in opposite directions.

During the fourth race, man is left to their own devices.  This is what is
know as the Atlantean Race.

By the fifth race our understanding of life has diminished to the point
where we are committing grave errors and wondering what to do about the
human condition. Luckily for us there is an influence from the next
life-wave which wishes to be felt to the point of materialization of their
species.  We permit their influence because our problems are solved and
because it is natural to do so.  We gladly recede to an inner place, while
many of our physical activities go under vast revision.  Our bodies change
to become what the higher evolutionary life-wave needs in their world. They
likewise can change the existing Shistas (plants, animals, and minerals) to
fit into their scheme.  Finally their own forms are developed to the degree
that they can inhabit them, alongside of the "remainders" or shistas of man.

A primary objection:

1. If shistas are the case then why aren't these empty forms visible for all
of the seven kingdoms?

This being the fourth round only four states of existence are visible to us.
Those are human, animal, vegetable, and mineral.  Isn't it curious that each
of the other three are present in "invisible" forms?  Does this mean that
one kingdom is becoming visible?  It depends on whether man is the
conclusion of a round four and whether the higher life-wave is also fourth
round or perhaps fifth round.

Man lives on the earth until the end of the seventh race, then enters a
period of rest, then begins the cycle of existence again beginning with the
fifth globe. When the seventh globe is reached in the seventh round, all
evolution has been accomplished to the point that each kingdom is able to
take the step into the next higher one.  What were once plants are now
animals, etc.  Another period of rest sets in followed by a resumption of
the cycle.

Our last chain of globes included the moon as the most physical of all the
planets.  It is still in a decaying state.

An assumption:

Man has endowed the various animal shistas with characteristics similar to
his own at times and not the other way around. The only good influence of
the animal is through their autonomous development of matter after descent
through the plants. The higher the animals are able to take their own
evolution, the easier and more productive a time it is for man.  Remember,
the animals have to return, even perhaps to shistas which have become
largely invisible over time, but have served numerous purposes for the other
life-waves. These perhaps invisible shistas have to exert a pulling on the
material body of the existing life, drawing away matter to its own form.
This aids the previous life-wave and benefits their indrawing, while
endowing them with forms much advanced of what they were able to accomplish.

I hope maybe your comments can direct me to a group which might discuss
this.  Would you say that it is "transhuman"?

Please email all technical problems to a--@u--.edu, not to the list.
http://www.us.itd.umich.edu/~alexboko/mlist.html is our web site.
ftp://us.itd.umich.edu/users/alexboko/th/ is our ftp site.

----- End of forwarded message from Brenda S. Tucker -----