psychoceramics: rich, full-bodied paranoia

   From: t--@f--.net (KENNY YOUNG)          On: 08/17/96  15:32
 Header: 253/5
Subject: The Strangeness Escalates

(let's get MILITANT here...)

 I am in the process of formulating an extensive statistical analysis of
 aircraft mishaps due to UNEXPLAINABLE ELECTRONIC DISRUPTIONS that have
 occurred over the LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK and NEW JERSEY areas.  I have
 assembled much information from the National Transportation Safety Board
 (NTSB), and have recognized a disproportionate amount of unexplainable
 power shutdowns afflicting aircraft in that area, in comparison with
 other areas within the same time frame.

 The statistical data will stand true and real, and should not be
ignored. Three separate control studies of accidents happening over a
3-year duration from the state of TEXAS and California (also covering
much wider areas) have revealed virtually NO unexplainable shutdowns when
held next to the LONG ISLAND area.

Knowing what we """SHOULD""" know about the controversial UFO connection
behind the recent destruction of TWA-800, as well as the 1989 MORICHES
BAY RETRIEVAL, THE 1992 LONG-ISLAND UFO/BROOKHAVEN INCIDENT and the
'blacked-out' details concerning the present INCARCERATION of JOHN FORD
by the SUFFOLK COUNTY POLICE DEPT., (where he is STRANGELY held in
solitary confinement) it should come as no suprise to the 'informed' that
continuing developments will in the area will be viewed as
'coincidental.'  SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS