psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #135

> From: a--@c--.monash.edu.au (Andrew C. Bulhak)
> Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 15:41:05 +1000 (EST)
> Subject: psychoceramics: Earthquakes, and the prediction and prevention thereof
>
> [N.A.F. McNelly]
> >
> > Andrew C. Bulhak wrote:
> > >Another earthquake predictor...  It appears that the prediction of
> > >earthquakes is a common thread among kooks, crackpots and original
> > >thinkers
> >
> > And not just earthquake prediction - some years back a fair number
> > of people in California were done in by serial killer Herbert Mullin,
> > who was, I if I recall correctly, found to be a paranoid schizophrenic.
> >
> > Mullen believed that he was preventing earthquakes by killing people
> > periodically.
>
> And who can forget Emil Matalik, who proposed self-spanking (or something
> of the sort) as a solution to the earthquake problem?

I haven't heard anything from or about Emil in over 12 years!  When I
worked at a radio station in Miami, Emil sent us a very nice packet,
re-re-photocopied about a thousand times, in miniscule type, all about how
Southern Bell, the FBI, the Miami Police, Reagan, Bush, and the U.S.
Geological Survey were trying to crush his revolutionary theory.  (Trees
caused droughts, I think it was.) Plus a proposal to make him (Emil)
president of a one-world government, with Indira Gandhi V.P., and some
sort of conjugal relationship implied as well... it was great stuff, and
I've been trying to find that packet for years.  Where can I find more?

    David Fleck                      (d--@u--.uog.edu)
    Division of Natural Sciences     (671)735-2795/2780 fax:734-1299
    University of Guam               13.5N lat. 144.7E long.
    Mangilao, Guam 96923 USA         Time   : GMT+10    EST+15