psychoceramics: (Fwd) Win95 Feature

A troll? Utter cluelessness? You make the call!

From: DHerman359 @ msn.com (Donald Herman)
Subject: Win95 Feature
Date: 28 Aug 96 22:01:35 -0700
Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.win95.misc

Lately I've been doing alot of Illegal activities on my PC
and Im no longer getting those messages that acknowlege
it. I'm wondering if anyone is having this same problem.
Should I reinstall win95 or maybe just go back to 3.1.
Any help on how to activate this feature is appreciated.

--
Bruce Baugh <*> b--@k--.com <*> http://www.kenosis.com/bruce
See my Web pages for...