From: edconrad @ prolog.net (Ed Conrad)
Newsgroups: talk.origins,alt.fan.publius,alt.catastrophism
Subject: Re: The most important fossil?
Date: Tue Sep 17 20:40:53 MDT 1996

m--@g--.ucalgary.ca (Andrew MacRae) wrote:

>       HA!  I can do better than Ed's belly-laugh any day.  For example:

>http://www.geo.ucalgary.ca/~macrae/t_origins/carbbones/phallus.jpeg

>       Top that, Ed!  And if this is not evidence for catastrophe
>befalling some ancient man, I do not know what would be.

Hey, Andrew, I had trouble calling up a picture of your phallus, so I
don't know what it looks like. But I'll bet your phallus isn't quite
as big -- or quite as manlike -- as the petrified one I REALLY have
found along with the hemisphere of a brain, the gall bladder
(containing a gall stone) and other human remains between anthracite
veins.
And, trust me,  I'm not pulling your phallus -- 'er, leg!