psychoceramics: Attention all consipracy buffs... (fwd)

Looks like the Cold War isn't over, and the KGB is alive an kicking.
Or so the Birch Bark BBS says.

 -- acb

----- Forwarded message from Harold Hubschman -----

Hello, all you conspiracy mavens, here's an interesting one. I don't know
for a fact, but I suspect the Birch Bark BBS is somehow involved with the
John Birch society. If they post a follow up to the following, linking the
incident to the federal reserve, we'll know for sure that they're birchers.

enjoy.

hh

why do I get such email? Don't ask.