psychoceramics: Re: OTP: A Query

> Please reply via private email (and sending your message via the listserv
> processor at WotC is not the preferred method, Mr. Linder).

You can't keep me out, you stupid asshole.  No matter how much dick you
suck over at WoC, I will *always* be on the list.  I haven't missed even
one message.  And I can *always* post *whenver* I feel like it.  So don't
think you've done anything.  I have an infinite number of email addresses
up my sleeve, so you can block as many of them as you like.  How do you
like *them* apples, dickweed?

Cc'ing this to the list just so your butt-buddies^H^H^H^H^H^H^H the admins
at WoC see it when it bounces.

f--@a--.digex.net                         Beware the man of one book.
http://www.access.digex.net/~faust                 Proud to be an atheist.

- Scotch: because one doesn't solve the world's problems over white wine. -

Any sentence that begins with the phrase "Studies have shown that..."
should be completely ignored.