psychoceramics: More potentially amusing URLs

As long as we're posting URLs of odd web stuff:

Eric Krieg's WEB CRACK POST LIST: http://www.voicenet.com/~eric/crack.html

One of the links on Krieg's page is for "Weird Research, Anomalous Physics":

http://www.eskimo.com:80/~billb/weird.html

This one has one of the hallmarks of cult science, a condemnation of
"conventional sciene" as a closed-minded conspiracy or cult of its
own.  In fact, it has a whole page of links to such condemnations.

Krieg has links to perhaps 50 other whacked-out web pages, including
an old-time Usenet fave, the "idEAL ORDER Psychic TV" guy:

http://www.parnasse.com/ideal.htm

   "Since Connie Chung joined Dan Rather on CBS, I've moved the bulk of
    the zapping back to CBS and am doing the Thursday zap on ABC"

"Zapping"?  Is that what the youngsters are calling it today?

   "In 1992, IdEAL ORDER Psychic TV successfully disrupted all three
    presidential debates, intending to prevent the re-election of George
    Bush."

It's worth a look, and maybe an invite to Mr Krieg to join this list, eh?