psychoceramics: Gary Stollman

>Speaking of legendary kooks of yore, does anyone know if there are any
>Gary Stollman rants anywhere on the web or FTP sites?

Here's the classic one:
Gary Stollman

On August 19, 1987 a gun-carrying Gary Stollman entered the studio of Los
Angeles's KNBC
television, crashing consumer reporter David Horowitz's live newscast.
Stollmon handed
Horowitz a written statement and ordered him to read it while holding a gun
on him. Unbeknownst
to Stollman, KNBC immediately switched to a commercial, not permitting the
statement to be
transmitted. When Horowitz finished reading the statement, Stollman
surrendered his gun, which
turned out to be a toy pistol. Stollman, the son of a pharmacist who
oppeared on KNBC newscasts
as an expert on drugs, was sent to Los Angeles County Jail. This is the
text of his message:

The man who has appeared on KNBC for the last 3 years is not my biological
father. He is a clone,
a double created by the Central Intelligence Agency and alien forces. It is
only a small part of a
greater plot to overthrow the United States government, and possibly the
human race itself. The
CIA has replaced and tried to destroy my family, and those of my friends.

Although I have known about this since 1981, I have not taken any action
about it for fear of the
lives of my family. I have been forced into CIA-run mental hospitals, such
as Cedars-Sinai
Thalians, where I am shown being interviewed by many different doctors,
although I spoke to
nobody there for two weeks. At UCLA-NPI, I attempted to have myself
released by a court several
times, but was asked by a Dr. Martin Zsuba to keep removing my requests for
a writ-hearing. I
have been unable to obtain records from several other hospitals, including
Ben Taub Hospital in
Cincinnati, where all the phones were turned off for 48 hours after I arrived.

I do not know where my real family or others are being held, but I believe
it is somewhere in
California. The records for Ben Taub Hospital, I have been informed, no
longer exist, or have
been misplaced.

I heard an interview a few weeks ago, on radio station KPFK, in which a
former CIA official told
a college audience in San Diego how the CIA has towed barges filled with
diseases across New
York Harbor, placed lightbulbs in the subways to create vertigo, and
cameras to observe the
reactions, and may have created the AIDS virus to wipe out the gay population.

He also spoke of secret teams that were created after World War II. I say
that the CIA assassinated
John F. Kennedy and the 22 material witnesses that day, who all died within
2 years of each other,
a mathematical impossibility. What they are capable of, I know only too
well. I demand the public
release of all secret Air Force files concerning UFOs, which were kept
secret even from Senator
Barry Goldwater. On my way back from Expo 86 last year, I heard a broadcast
in Oregon that he
once asked to see the files and was told, "Hell, no!" I demand the release
of information
concerning the objects contained in Hangar 18 at Wright-Patterson Air Force
Base, now obscurely
referred to as the Environmental Control Building, the most highly guarded
building in the world.
Why has the knowledge of such advanced beings and equipment been kept so
secret that even the
United States Congress does not know?

I would have been satisfied to let my situation stand if it were only I and
my family who were at
stake here. However, I spoke to a girl at Florida Junior College two
summers ago, who related the
story to me of how seven of her friends had also been replaced. She said
that she had written
absence excuses for them when they weren't sick, then they disappeared for
a week, only to come
back with different personalities. Unless we act swiftly, there may not be
very much hope for any
of us. These people, or whatever they are, are taking over the phone
services right now. The CIA
is either doing this themselves, or are helping them.

I was warned in 1981 by someone with connections to the CIA to stay off
computers, that they
didn't trust people on computers. Then I began receiving disturbing calls
from my parents, which
led me to believe that something terrible was going on. I was forced into a
mental hospital in
Tallahassee, where I learned that my brother in law had been driven insane
in the same manner that
someone was trying to do to me. I eventually was released, but then my mom
came down to visit
me and I knew it was an imposter. I know that the secret service is
involved in this as well, so who
knows just how far this has gone in five years. I know of a counselor named
Pat, who worked at
the Optimist Boys School near Pasadena, who was involved in recruiting
members for some secret
group of people. Apparently they adopted orphans and gave them fake IDs and
birth certificates.
Since we already know of a secret group led by the President's own staff,
someone had better find
out what is going on and fast. I only know that there are beings around us
now with the power to
teleport instantaneously and do the same to others, who can read and
control minds, and transform
matter into other forms or create it at will.

I ask for a Congressional Investigation and Federal protection for my
family, and those involved.
There is no way I can harm anyone with an empty BB gun.

                                Home Mailbag Æ

Dr. Doc Hambone
http://www.io.com/~hambone/
Anathema Enterprises, 2002-A Guadalupe St. #227, Austin, TX 78705