psychoceramics: Emotion Swept Galaxy

http://www.earthportals.com/Earthportals/Portal_Messenger/emotion.html

I found this one through an innocent search for pages about Sirius B.

A sample:

  In OTHER words, properly braided DNA is the ONLY way to get biological
  memories squeezed up in coherent velocities and spin densities sufficient
  for galactic time travel and black hole penetration. Now if our whole
  galactic sector were about to go through a NEXUS vortex requiring spin
  densitiy translation requiring such a coherence penetration through a
  light barrier event horizon, guess WHO would get to survive through the
  wormhole? Only those who had learned to fabricate their species in a
  DNA geometry with enough braid coherence could get their memories
  through this zero point, or "near death" harmonic concrescence time
  recursion event.
  In "spiritual" parlance, this is known as "get a soul".. (Sorry Grays,
  abduction gene splicing doesn't quite...)

-mitch
http://www.thehub.com.au/~mitch