Re: psychoceramics: USAF declares war on children

On  5 Feb 97 at 12:08, it is written by Joel B Levin:

> |2/1/97                  USAF declares WAR on CHILDREN
> |
> |We refuse to play in this country. General Electric opened large subsidiary
> |plants in these fields, we cannot critically evaluate the event. Electronic
> |devices use ultrasonic waves to read the country.
>
> Maybe someone wrote this.  The sentences are so incoherent it looks
> like it could only have been created by running 'dissociated press'
> over some random (likely psychoceramic) but comprehensible text.

For the record: it wasn't me! I'm a big fan of dissociated press
etc., but I picked this up from a mailing list. The guy who posted it
picked it up in a similar fashion, so it's anyone's guess who
"composed" it.

cheers,
-matt

--
Citizen #61395872341/MarinePollutant2000/PGP/FDP/FES/ETA/PostTech/KSC
(R)/Mr Teapot says... I THINK I'M  ADDICTED TO SYMMETRY!/Page 1 of 1/