psychoceramics: (Fwd) ASPS Enterprise

From: "ASPS" <md1175 @ mclink.it>
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Subject: ASPS Enterprise
Date: 13 Feb 1997 20:44:39 GMT

ASPS  ENTERPRISE

ASPS has developed (Dec. 2 1992) a propulsion system  (SC23) that needn’t
reaction mass for its propulsion.
ASPS PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana)  seems to go aginst common physical
concepts such as . momentum and energy.
In reality SC23 generalize the conservation of momentum and of energy by
an interaction with a substrate  that we call “euristicamente”  Keter.
Till now there are 21 ASPS Adherents that will be divide the property of
patent concerning the PNN SC23 (Spazio Cosmico 23).
The subscription to ASPS or to NOVA ASTRONAUTICA is the only way to share
the property of SC23 with no other charges.
By the fact that since 1992 we have had  several attempts to take ASPS
know-how about SC23, we decided that it is better that the patent SC23 will
be of  more  persons to defend  better , by individual interests, the
property and the original ideas of the Association that created it.

All what we can say till today is published since 1981 in ASPS quarterly
issue NOVA ASTRONUTICA issn: 0393-1005.
Other informations can be requested to an other issue that publishes ASPS
Researches:
“ PROGETTO ELEKTOR “ ( Gruppo Editoriale JCE) , via Ferri 6, 20092
Cinisello  B. (MI), Italy Tel.0039.2.66025
Articles of PROGETTO ELEKTOR about PNN:
Issue N.4  April 1995 ,pp.60-70
Issue N.7/8,  July-August 1995, pp.74-80.
Issue N.2 , Feb. 1996, pp.78-83
Issue N.1 Jan. 1997, pag.48-53

--
Bruce Baugh <*> b--@k--.com <*> http://www.kenosis.com
Moderator, comp.os.ms-windows.win95.moderated