  To: silent-t--@w--.std.com
  From: p--@l--.mit.edu (Patrick J. LoPresti)
  Subject: "...government agents disguised as inmates..."

  This was sent to me by my friend Dave, who happens to be the moderator
  of misc.activism.militia.

   - Pat

  From: b--@e--.net (Gen. JC Christian)
  Newsgroups: misc.activism.militia
  Date: Fri, 31 Jan 97 19:48:03 GMT
  Subject: Feds Killed My Little Soldier

  I think it's time to come clean about my implant ordeal. As you may
  recall, while incarcerated by the infernal revenue service, I was the
  victim of repeated attempts by government agents disguised as inmates
  to place a transmitter deep inside my rectum. That isn't the whole
  story.

  Apparently they did something to me that messed up my "little
  soldier".  Since those three long sweaty harrowing nights, I have not
  been able to fulfill my duties as a husband. This has caused me
  tremendous grief. I'm constantly depressed because of it.

  About the only thing that makes me feel better at all is to go out
  shopping for new weaponry. Since I've had this problem with my little
  soldier, I've bought a .44 magnum Ruger Super Blackhawk revolver with
  a 14 inch barrel. It's a huge and powerful weapon, and that barrel is
  the longest barrel I've ever seen.  It's absolutely humongous. I
  thought about buying a .44 automag instead, but the barrels on those
  things are puny in comparison. I wanted a powerful pistol with a huge
  barrel.

  I also bought a 10 gauge magnum semi-automatic ithaca shotgun. Gosh
  that thing is powerful. It's absolutely huge, and it can spit it's
  whole load in seconds if you pull the trigger fast enough. It's
  incredible.  Everyday, I shoot that baby until my shoulder is a
  pulsating mass of quivering tissue.

  Buying weapons is about the only joy I have any more now that the
  little soldier has went AWOL. Well, I guess it's not completely true
  that it never works, because he does come to attention sometimes, but
  only during the oddest moments like when I'm watching one of my videos
  from my vast collection of gladiator movies.

  I don't know how the feds did it, but let my story serve as a warning
  to you.

  Sempre Fi with Jesus

  Gen. JC Christian
  General of the Militias
  Banjo Enthusiast
  Persicos odi, puer, apparatus!
  http://home.earthlink.net/~bogart1/militia.html
  Learn about the Alien/New-World-Order Conspiracy
  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4695

----- End of forwarded message from Patrick J. LoPresti -----