psychoceramics: What young people think about Apple (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from b--@r--.net -----

  To: silent-t--@w--.std.com
  From: b--@r--.net
  Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 19:00:24 -0800
  Subject: What young people think about Apple

  Forwarded from Jon Sheldon <s--@a--.com> who works in Apple's
  developer support organization.  I've deleted names and phone numbers for
  privacy, but have made no other changes to the letter; spelling and grammar
  are original.  Apple's developer support organization really did receive
  this email.

  --Brian Bechtel, village idiot.

  *****

  "Hello, My name is [name deleted], I am a 15 year old grade 11
  student in Williams lake BC. My friend [name deleted], and I wrote the
  fallowing.........
  To whom it may concern

  	My friend and I would like to help you get Apple back on track to it's
  previous glory and beyond.  We have many ideas on how do to this and
  would have a contract made-up.
  	You may think that we are greedy, or wonder what ideas we have. We
  would tell you them but we would rather not because we like Apple but we
  are not as dumb as some people look.
  	We have a few reasons why you should consider our offer. The first
  reason is that we have a lot of experience with a large variety of
  computer systems. The second reason is we have made a large strategy
  plan on how to make Macintosh the standard in personal computers. And
  the third reason is Apple was original a excellent computer company
  because it was run by young people, who had a lot of good ideas but the
  main revel of the company also was young and had a lot of good ideas but
  now every one is getting on the older side, and it would be very easy
  for a group of youths to rebuild Apple into a massively cool company.
  	We were original going to wait until we graduated high school, and
  completed university  before we suggested our plans, but Apple is going
  down the hole and we estimate that by the time we graduate there will
  not be an Apple left.  So we propose that we could work in either
  Vancouver or were-ever it does not really matter.

  please phone between 4-10 pm 250-xxx-xxxx

  Thanx
  [names deleted]"

----- End of forwarded message from b--@r--.net -----