psychoceramics: Grubor death threats?

Yes fellow kook watchers, a new manifestation of the Grubhead...

From: Aga <aga @ dhp.com>
Newsgroups: alt.wired, alt.usenet.admin, news.groups, alt.webgod,
news.admin.net-abuse.misc, alt.censorship, news.admin.censorship
Subject: AMERICANS UNITED against Chris Lewis
Date: 27 Mar 1997 14:04:27 GMT

Fellow Netizens:

It is now the time for all good Americans to come to the aid of their
Country.  We Americans must KICK some ASS for FREEDOM of Speech, so
therefore, we are departing on a mission to Canada tomorrow.

Make no mistake about it; this mission is to STOP Chris Lewis, and to
do it in ANY way that becomes necessary.  If he does not listen the
first time, then he WILL get his ass KICKED by quite a few Americans
who are now going to Canada this weekend and next week to END this
problem
once and for all.  Lewis will NOT cancel any Americans and get away with
it!  And if somebody kicks the shit out of Chris Lewis for that, it is
TOTALLY Justified, under international Common Law.

It is very legal to KILL the POP, so if somebody blows up the machines
that Chris Lewis works on, so be it.  Chris Lewis has committed an act
of WAR against Americans when he illegally cancels thousands of Articles
from accross the Border, and he must be stopped NOW!  All is fair in
love
and war, so what we Americans do is totally protected by international
rules of WAR.  It is "self-defense" and totally legal and justified.

So, if Chris Lewis does not stop TODAY, we go to get him Tomorrow.
That is an ultimatum, Lewis, and your last warning.  ANY more cancels
from you and that's IT!

Please send all info about Chris Lewis to b--@e--.net
as I am not going to be here after Tomorrow.  Jeff Slayton owes
Chris Lewis a lot of "payback" and payback is a bitch.

U.S. Army Sgt. E-5
Blackhorse LRRP
Kusari Patrol

--