Re: psychoceramics: Psychoceramic Non Sequitur of the Day

[John Tynes]
> Courtesy of the alt.fan.wynona.ryder newsgroup. This was an isolated
> posting, not part of a thread.

[ deletia ]
> --
> Babie Daddie
> Stephen Vanier
>
> Life is sweet at first and bitter at the end!
> Enlightenment is bitter at first and incredibly sweet at the middle and on
> forever.
> If not " Now" then When?  If not "ME" then Who?
> http://www.value.net/~svanier/

The rant posted before reads like Burroughs-style cut-up writing,
or something similar.

Judging from the web page, this person appears to be running some
sort of "Zen consciousness" or "higher consciousness" study group.
And also appears to be in a lawsuit against some other group:

[http://www.value.net/~svanier/syda.htm]