Re: psychoceramics: The entity formerly known as "k--@d--.com"

[Bruce Ediger]
> Andrew Bulhak writes:
>
> > It appears that, in addition to claiming to be Kibo and authorised by "Bob",
> > Grubor has taken to hurling abuse at object-oriented software engineering
> > experts.  Some examples, courtesy of DejaNews:
> 	[...]
> >   Bertrand Meyer is a liar and a crook.
> 	[...]
> >   Subject:      Where to find Grady Booch, the object-oriented crook with a faggy Chassidic goatee
>
> This is reminiscent of Colin James III material, except it's uncharacteristical-
> ly ironic.  CJ3 moved from Lakewood, Colorado to Loveland Colorado (about 70
> miles away) last spring, so criticizing Booch's choice of Lakewood is a bit
> self-deprecating. If you check CJ3's web page (http://www.cec-services.com)
> you'll find it totally humorless.  CJ3 has it in for almost every
> "object oriented programming" consultant other than himself, and most
> of the consultants that are prominent in the USA appeared in the "False
> Scholars" section of previous incarnations of the "Net Scum" web pages.
>
> So, the entity formerly known as "k--@d--.com" posts like Grubor, Vulis
> and CJ3, has a web site that includes software written by Vulis and
> propaganda written by CJ3.  Hmmm.....

That wouldn't be the first time when the compulsive flamers have
borrowed each others' keywords and causes.  I recall one of the Russian
flamers (the ones who accuse each other of being homosexuals and KGB
agents and "stukachi" or whatever) appropriating Serdar Argic's semiotics
and accusing some other party of having criminal Armenian grandparents
who were guilty of genocide or something.
Colin James may have also done the Russian thang a while ago.

I suspect that, in the USENET raving-nutcase community, folie a deux is
a common phenomenon.

 -- acb