Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:16:48 -0700
From: James C. Allison <allison @ livingston.net>
To: HYDROGEN--@U--RIACC.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: Hydrogen (electrolysis -> water) powered cars!?

Robert Erck wrote:
> I don't know what you mean by "remote
> viewing".  If you mean looking through walls, that technology is
> available.  I have an article from 1995 that describes millimeter wave
> radar.  You can see into houses with it.
Remote viewing has nothing to do with radar. Remote Viewing supposedly
is much like soul travel or Eckankar. It is the ability of some to leave
their physical form and travel anywhere in the Universe and observe what
is there and come back to their body with information gathered during
their observations. The terms "Astral Travel" and "New Age" are terms
that seem to many of the more hardline scientists as part of a nutty
cult type of idea, but the CIA has for years funded research and
experiments in this field despite the pooh poohing that the subjects get
from those who won't give it any credibility without conclusive proof
which of course there isn't any.
--
Regards and sincere best wishes to all!
AllisonWonderland Concert Lightshow and Creative Focus Graphic Design