Re: psychoceramics: alien snacks

> > In case you were worried about becoming the snack of a hungry E.T.,
> > worry no longer:
>
> Then how does this mesh with Jehovah being a TRIBE OF RENEGADE SPACE
> CANNIBALS?

Hah, good point!  Now I would never want to rashly assume that
McElwaine has any inconsistencies in his worldview after he has
so skillfully integrated so many odd theories into one big mess.
Hmmm... perhaps these 18,000,000 approaching UFOs contain non-RENEGADEs,
which restrict themselves to a diet of Reeses Pieces?