psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #249

>I've came across some websites of people claiming to have achieved
>onboard production of hydrogen by the simple application of electrolysis
>of water.  Are they for real? What's your opinion??

Electrolysis of water causes the water to break down into oxygen and
hydrogen. Of course, these are two of the most reactive gases known to
humanity, so I don't know if it's such a great idea to run a car that
way....

*BOOM!* Oh, look at *that* wreck....

P-Lil