psychoceramics: psychoceramics-digest V1 #255

A mail glitch at my end caused some of my messages to be forwarded back
to the list. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may
have caused, and have asked our programming department to re-adjust
their orbital mind control lasers and magnetic eternal-life foot pads so
it doesn't happen again. I have warned them that if it happens again I
am turning on the microwave harrassment beams, for real this time.
Cheers
Gwen