psychoceramics: ADMIN: Help requested

Is there anyone on this list who would be able to convert some
Microsoft Works (I think) files to text (or preferably HTML)?
I've come into the possession of several such files, which
appear to be one woman's accounts of her victimisation at the
hands of the secret US electromagnetic weapons program, and would
like to put them on the Psychoceramics web site.

--
 rev. dr. andrew c. bulhak, emf    The abdomen is the reason why man does not
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/       easily take himself for a god.