Re: psychoceramics: The Dilbert Psychoceramics

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Ken Alexander wrote:

> I was shocked by the last chapter of Scott Adams' _The Dilbert Future_.
> Most of the book is excellent humor similar to material in the earlier
> _Dilbert Principle_, but the last chapter seems off-topic and goes way
> over the edge.

Also, I'm _reasonably_ certain that his comments about the double-slit
experiment are wrong.  (IIRC, he states that the results of the experiment
depend on _what theory_ the experimenter is testing.)

Anyone here who knows the physics _and_ read the book that's willing tom
comment?

(The rest of the book was very funny, mind you.)

Arbane ther Terrible (Skeptic)