psychoceramics: Paychoceramics: You Knew This Was Coming, Didn't You?

Personally, I think the conclusion is all wrong.
Isn't it obvious that she's run off with Elvis?

solo351 <s--@i--.netcom.com> wrote:
>Once again, you peopled have been bamboozled by the popular tripe spewed
>out by the media mill.  Those of us who watched the newsreports breaking
>the story of her "death" initially stated that she merely had a broken
>arm, and some reports stated that she walked away from the accident.
>This is becuase she did!  Diana has been anxious to ditch the press and
>paparazzi for years.  She finally got her chance.  She survived a near
>fatal car accident, and realized the opportunity to leave public life by
>faking her death.  I suspect her wealthy boyfriend survived as well, and
>that they are both under the knife of a plastic surgeon in an isolated
>clinic in the Swiss Alps.  They will now live happily ever after
>together, in anonymity.

Nancy McNelly
http://www.halfmoon.org
Rabbit in the Moon: Mayan Glyphs and Architecture
http://www.halfmoon.org/borden/
The Virtual Lizzie Borden House