  From: Rob Somerville <m--@g--.co.uk>
  Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy
  Subject: The Diana tragedy

  Having gone through the past 24 hours or so in a state of shock, can I
  bounce a few ideas around concerning this 'accident' ?

  ---------------------------------
  Circumstantial Coincidences
  ---------------------------------

  * One month after Diana gets together with Dodi, both end up dead in
  suspicious circumstances
  * Dodi's father has not been granted UK citizenship
  * Professional drivers don't run at 100 Mph from newsmen - they are,
  however, trained to respond to 'threats' e.g gunmen
  * An underpass seems a good place to hijack a car
  * First reports said Diana was only 'slightly injured' and was talking
  to people
  * The front of the car seems to have suffered the most impact  - the 2nd
  front passenger is still alive with non-threatening injuries
  * Diana, like Dodi, had a lot of powerful enemies
  * There was a 3 hour blackout of information concerning Diana.
  * As Diana & Dodi were experienced media celebs, why panic in Paris this
  time ?
  * Diana was probably happier than she ever has been.  Why not share this
  with the media ?
  * The Merc probably should have been a re-enforced, bullet-proof
  model.  If not why not ? And why the carnnage if it was ?
  * There have been reports of other vehicles involved, but this seems to
  have gone very quiet now.
  * Why the rush to get Diana's body back to the UK ?  Doesn't France have
  legal rights for an coroners inquest ?

   The atmosphere in London at the moment

  * Everybody I have talked to is stunned by this - and many people are
  shouting 'dirty deeds'.  Is this just denial ?
  * The accident is having the same impact that the JFK assination had in
  the US.
  * Inevatably, the press will now be censured.   Is this right ?
  * Is this truly just a tragic accident surrounded by coincidences ?

  Answers on a postcard please...