psychoceramics: IUFO: dirty mail

This is from Charmaine. Such an eloquent lady. I think she's a little
upset. I didn't know the net *had* a legal department.

Dave

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

well--someone has put me on the net --my name anyways attatched to
porno
 so---im trying to find this rat--and ive contacted the net legal
dept--i guess this is what sick little diabolical minds do to try and
smear one of Gods Agents--well its too bad--for that person is doomed
--and im not
 SO THERE---
  the people who really know me --know that i would never pose in the
nude for anybody and im not a porn queen--i find it disgusting
 so now that whoever it is has had their jollies--let me say--you
will not impair my efforts to spread the truth
 SO THERE
 i wil not be chased off the net by the likes of this cheap trick
 and besides
 im much better looking than the layde in the picture~
SO THERE
 NITWIT
charmaine